Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Grampians Part II

Well, its been a while since I dabbled the keys on the computer and put down some thoughts here... and a lot has happened since then. Mainly an awesome 3 month climbing trip covering West to East of the good ol' U.S. of A.

However this little entry is getting into the loving and wonderful area know as the Grampians. The Last time I was there was well over a year ago, with the always amazing Bryan Rafferty, and the good quality Jamie Dreads. My ultimate goal is to get myself inspired again by climbing as it has been lacking of late. the Plan came about a little over 2 weeks ago when one of the boys I work with and I were chatting about how we have some climbs that we want to crush. Anyway, the trip was planned, and those few climbs have now turned into an Epic list of awesome bouldering problems, ranging from v4 to v7 for myself anyway. All of the climbs that we have selected are some of the classics in the Grampians, all getting at least a one star rating, pushing all the way through to 4 star v4s and 5s.

In total there are around 11 climbs that I would love to 'tick' if you like, realistically if I can get half of these I am going to one happy little Aussie. If anything this trip will calm my itchy little feet from the travel bug for a short while, and hopefully get me in the mood again for some Climbing.

Stay tuned for the follow up to Grampians part II, and who knows... I may just be seeing you soon. Did anyone say Dark Horse Finals???

No comments:

Post a Comment