Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Upside down climbing

Seeing as I am on the other side of the world to all these other crazy cats, the climbing here is slightly different. Slab become overhung, overhangs become slabby and roof climbing is all of a sudden much easier.... over the past month, climbing has become a much bigger part of my life. I have been climbing more than my usual once a week, to now basically climbing 5 days a week. I have become inspired once again by the world of rock climbing. working my way slowly through the 'grades' and I am climbing as strong as I can remember. All of this has come from the excitement of spending 3 months bumming my way through the U.S.of A. trying to hit up some amazing areas if possible. My next goal is to get stronger and get the others in this blog to come and climb with me in areas that I, and perhaps they, have never been...... So, J Tree, Bishop or Boulder anyone?

1 comment: